Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Taste of Philly

We have an IKEA!
My curiosity was getting the better of me and we planned a road trip last Friday. The buys were mediocre but useful. I finally got to different sized funnels. They should come in handy for canning this fall. What made the trip worthwhile was lunch. I am a Philly girl at heart and there are many things that I miss about home but the one thing that I miss the most is cheese steaks.The second one be Tastykakes. I had the chance to have both! Thank you Taste of Philly,  you have made me a happy woman.




Yes, Pam, those are onions!
Cheese fries with CheeseWiz

The little one is still learning to use the camera.
!

8 comments:

Pam said...

Glad you were able to partake though. Where is this? Me want. Me need cheesesteaks. Desert is no place for Philly girl....waahhhhh. Cheesesteak, I have you in my sights...

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

We just got an Ikea in our state recently. I think Taste of Philly is the one that's just around the corner from us.

Michelle-Nicholle said...

Hi Dianne,
We were right around from you! We are in Colorado also but northeast. It was a fun adventure to come down to the big city and get a taste of home all at the same time.

Michelle-Nicholle said...

Dear Sister,
Yes you, Pam! There are several Taste of Philly here in CO. Next time you come to visit I promise we will go. (This is really an excuse for me to get more)
Did I mention the TastyKakes!

SweetWahine said...

This looks soo good! I wish they had better Philly sandwiches here. Thanks for the post and making me hungry! lol...

Michelle-Nicholle said...

Thanks sweetwa.

hine,

Just thinking about that day makes me drool. Thanks again for visiting BFF!

laarni lopez said...

yeah, this post makes me hungry and the little one's effort to take the picture is sooo cute!

happy wordless wednesday! check out my entry this week at http://thejaggedbarn.blogspot.com

Margaret Almon said...

When I first moved the the Philly area 25 years ago, my first delight was TastyKakes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails