1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
I prefer it in a bowl with a sugar cone on top, like a little hat. The best of both worlds!
2. What three things do you love the smell of?
Cinnamon, vanilla, and fresh out of the dryer laundry(probably because we use lavender). I love the smell of nature. I need to be in it always. I am sad that the gardening is coming to a close, but I am planning for spring already.
3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)
I like giving giftcards, if I don't have time to knit them something. Some people also are finicky about gifts and it is easier to give them a card that they can use to get exactly what they like. I wish more people loved knitted gifts as much as I do.
4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
I pretended to swim on the JV team for a year. I swim with my boys now in the summers.
5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
I wanted to learn to play the cello, but I gave up after Baa, Baa, Black sheep.