Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Question Friday






1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
I prefer it in a bowl with a sugar cone on top, like a little hat. The best of both worlds!

2. What three things do you love the smell of?
Cinnamon, vanilla, and fresh out of the dryer laundry(probably because we use lavender). I love the smell of nature. I need to be in it always. I am sad that the gardening is coming to a close, but I am planning for spring already.

3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)
I like giving giftcards, if I don't have time to knit them something. Some people also are finicky about gifts and it is easier to give them a card that they can use to get exactly what they like. I wish more people loved knitted gifts as much as I do.

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
I pretended to swim on the JV team for a year. I swim with my boys now in the summers. 

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
I wanted to learn to play the cello, but I gave up after Baa, Baa, Black sheep.

6 comments:

Cookie's Mom said...

I love being in nature also with all it's smells. That's why I love the fall so much - the air has such a fresh smell to it. Lavender is one of my favourite smells too. We use it in our laundry as well, in the bath, in a spray bottle to freshen up bed sheets... anywhere I need a little summertime!

Hopping over from the Mom's Bookshelf blog hop. I'm a new follower.

Kate said...

Great Friday Five. I haven't done that Meme in so long. Excellent answers.

Michelle said...

You're right! That is the both of both worlds! I don't like to eat icecream out of a cone, b/c it freezes my teeth. Good thinking putting the cone on top. Following you now from a Monday hop. Have a great week!
Michelle
Making It from Page to Table
Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life

Stacey Nicole said...

HI thanks for linking up this Friday at my blog musicmakingmommy.blogspot.com
I really hope you will come back this friday for facebook page link ups.
I'm a new follower here also. Have a great week!

Kelly said...

Love the Friday Five. Following you from the Exposure 99% hop, hope you'd like to follow back!
~Kelly
http://www.savvysuburban.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Savvy-Suburban/145274532217766

Chelle said...

I joined band in 7th grade because it was either that or art. I knew I wouldn't pass art, so I ended up playing the flute. Surprisingly, I was pretty good at it. A lot better than being an artist. Lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails