- 2 packages of rick rack trim
- 1 1/2 yards of flower print cotton
- 1 1/2 yards of cotton batiste
- 1 yard of printed cotton for art project
- pattern for infant layette
The first 3 items are for a Mad Men style vintage apron pattern that I bought last year. Did I tell you all that I love aprons? I am down to just two right now. I gave away 2 that friends begged right out from under me. I need more aprons to do more cooking. Yep, it's logical. Going with it!
The other fabric is going to be placed behind a recycled window; hopefully the kind with 4 panes. More homemade art. Will be so cool. Of course, the pattern is for all the babies coming into the world this summer/autumn. Exciting!
Perfect time to be inside sewing, since the spring winds are coming through NM. Yuck! Check back with progress pics soon.