Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Get Out of Jail Card

Pam here: I fell off the wagon last night. I went to the fabric store and spent $36.99, in a moment of retail therapy. Here is the list:
  • 2 packages of rick rack trim
  • 1 1/2 yards of flower print cotton
  • 1 1/2 yards of cotton batiste
  • 1 yard of printed cotton for art project
  • pattern for infant layette

The first 3 items are for a Mad Men style vintage apron pattern that I bought last year. Did I tell you all that I love aprons? I am down to just two right now. I gave away 2 that friends begged right out from under me. I need more aprons to do more cooking. Yep, it's logical. Going with it!

The other fabric is going to be placed behind a recycled window; hopefully the kind with 4 panes. More homemade art. Will be so cool. Of course, the pattern is for all the babies coming into the world this summer/autumn. Exciting!

Perfect time to be inside sewing, since the spring winds are coming through NM. Yuck! Check back with progress pics soon.

-Pam

4 comments:

Michelle-Nicholle said...

Don't worry retail therapy is understood! I can't wait to see pictures of the aprons and art. You are making me want to make another apron.

Linda @ USS Parenting said...

Hopping in from the Mom Loop Friday. Good luck with your sewing project!

Michelle-Nicholle said...

Thanks Linda!
I'm hopping over to your blog right now! The sewing is going along, nothing ripped back out just yet :)

Brenda said...

Hi! I'm now following you from MBC. At least you have a use for everything you bought. Here's my blog if you want to follow back: http://www.brendashandmade.blogspot.com/.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails