Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday


photo credit
I wanted to play along with Fill in the blank Friday with EvenAndy Revealed. If you want to play along copy and fill in the blanks on your blog and then submit your link below.
1. My most prized possession are my knitting needles and yarn. I don't know what I would do without them!
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be 29. It was nice not be 30 something then but I don't want to be 21 again.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is to wake up when I want, garden in the morning, sew in the afternoon, while enjoying a wonderful croissant and cup of coffee, and then going to Three Margaritas with my family for dinner.
4. My outlook on life is to remember that I live a blessed life, hard work will get you there, but to keep your priorities at the front of your mind. My priorities are my family, giving back and being a good citizen.
5. If you want to annoy me, just send me a game on Facebook.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to sweets. I eat something sweet every evening after my kids go to bed. They don't even know where the stash is because I don't want to share.
7. When dressing for the day one should always put on earrings!

4 comments:

The Crypto-Capers Series said...

I am following you through bloggy moms. Please return the follow at http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
www.reneeahand.com
Thanks
Renee

Michelle-Nicholle said...

Thanks Renee, I am giving back the MBC love on your site cool crpytograms!

Miso Glamorous said...

Happy Monday Day!!
Thank you very much for linking up to Happ Monday Blog Hop. My name is Naomi and I have a beauty blog called, Miso Glamorous Beauty Blog. I'm hosting a Vedette shapewear giveaway, please enter if you are interested. I happy to follow your blog and I look forward to new posts.
Have a good day
Naomi
http://misoglamorous.blogpot.com

Rags to Stitches said...

I love this post, it totally made me giggle. I hate it when people send me games through Facebook too! hahaha I just stopped by from UBP11.

Happy Monday!
Alissa
http://www.ragstostitchesboutique.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails