Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quilting, driving, and destashing


Here is my lame attempt at making sure that I did not place the square too close together since the quilt is kind of my own creation. They boys were not completely helpful because they thought it was a rug especially for them. I have sewn all the rows together now I have to sew the 7 rows of 7 blocks together. I have two rows together even after my treacherous journey to and from a birth on Tuesday afternoon that included 6.5 hours total of driving to and from Denver in a snow storm. Sleep deprived is not even a good enough term for how I feel. I think I have started to talk to the pink elephants from Dumbo now. I think I will veg all weekend long until I can think straight again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails