Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pam Is a Slacker...

I said it. It's ok to talk about myself that way. Maybe with some good reasons: 1) I was out of town and didn't pack my sewing machine, and then 2) NM was under a state of emergency due to extreme cold, so we were asked not to use any unnecessary gas, water, or electricity. Might need an old-school foot pedal machine?
Enough of that, projects abound - this fun number Simplicity 2406 from Cynthia Rowley, so happy she is designing for Simplicity. I have it paired with this red silk with a lovely drape. Hard to get from the picture.
Been doing oddbits of mending and fussing but nothing really news-worthy.
Also working on this re-fashion. My lovely friend Janell gave me a shirt that was way too big but a great crepe fabric. I am making it into a dress.

Of course, I will be back with updates on both of these. Pushing to complete the red one by the end of the week; Cutting will commence tomorrow.




Already thinking about the next projects in the stash container and stash shelves.


Focus, Pam. (maniacal laughter)

1 comment:

Michelle-Nicholle said...

I'm so excited about Rowley designing for simplicity also! She makes some great designs that you could actually wear to work or out and about. I have to check my pattern stash to see which ones I have. I'll look tomorrow and see if I can get a pick up for you. Happy cutting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails