Thursday, January 27, 2011

I spent my first Get out of jail card!

I am guilty! I got sent to stash jail by my sister, because I bought some adorable fabric for a baby quilt. I couldn't help myself and to be honest I thought that the rules only allowed for me to not buy yarn. Since that is what is out of control in my house. I will suck it up and use the card because it is so worth it. I can't wait to get the quilt finished and in the mail for my little nep/iece. It is an easy one with 9.5 square blocks only and should quilt up quickly. The only thing that I see a problem with is pushing myself through this to make sure I get it done while, running a business at the same time. I will post some pictures later but not too many. I don't want to spoil the surprise.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Gotta keep each other honest. The point is not to feed our crafty addictions until they control us. Cut off from my fabric indulgence, I thought about buying all the stuff to start cross-stitch...had to hit the pause button and consider if it was worth a "gojc"...

Michelle-Nicholle said...

Ooh Cross-stitch. I haven't done that in forever. I still think you stink, but I get what we are supposed to be doing now and I will not deviate from the plan again. Just had wished I had known it a head of time. I have forgiven you and have stopped calling you bad names.
Love your little sister!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails