Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lazy Sunday

It was a snowy and lazy day today. The only one who seemed to get anything done was J. He was up with the boys, went to give blood (he got a free Starbucks drink), and bought groceries. I folded paper airplanes, took out my extensions, made chicken dumpling soup and pizza casserole for the upcoming week. I guess I should restate the boys got nothing done today. Now that I am writing this out we did a ton. I am still working on the three button shawl for my mom. It seems took take forever but it really is just so simple that it is incredibly boring. The one great thing about the shawl is that once it is done, it looks so polished. I am at 56" of the 64" needed. I will probably add a few more to supplement for my mother's blessings. (cough, cough!) I think she will look great in it while she is at work at her new bridal store, Beautiful Plus Sized Brides. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails