Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dropped Lace Stitch scarf and Calorimetry

Pattern: Dropped Lace Stitch Scarf
Yarn: Mirasol, Hacho Sienna Olive
Gauge:22st & 30rows = 4x4 inches
Needles: Size 6
Start-Finish: October 7- October 20, 2010


Pattern: Calorimetry
Yarn: Mirasol, Hacho Sienna Olive
Gauge:22st & 30rows = 4x4 inches
Needles: Size 6
Start-Finish: October 7- October 20, 2010

I made one of these a while ago and I took it out because the yarn I used was too stretchy and was about 4 times larger than I thought it would block to be.  I thought it was me , but after making this one I know for sure it was the yarn. I love it but I don't think I will wear one myself. This one is for DH's cousin's birthday. The scarf is also for her and I hope it keeps her warm in Seattle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails