Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lace Ribbon Scarf Done!


Pattern: Lace Ribbon Scarf
Yarn:  Schoppel-Wolle, Zauberball, 1 skein = 460.0 yards fingering weight (yummy)
Needles: Size 2
Start-Finish: August 12, 2010-Sept 30, 2010

I am really excited by this project. There was something fun and different than those other scarves that I have made. Maybe because it was for an old friend. It is always more fun knitting for others.  I got some of the playmat blocks to block the piece and that made it so much easier than the yoga mat that I had been using because it had more stability and was thicker.
 

I also just finally got used to the fuzziness of the Zauerball right at the end of the project. So friends and family, if you see something you like just let me know. I am happy to make it for you!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails