Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Love My Hair! That's right Sesame Street!

I knew I liked Sesame Street after seeing them promote breastfeeding but man they are really stepping it up a notch. They have an adorable African-american girl singing about how she loves her hair. It is great! She goes through all the different styles and how it really doesn't matter how it is done because she loves it and herself. I wish they had a song like this when I was watching, but come to think of it there were plenty of kids wearing naturals on the show and all different shades.Wow! I wish I could post the video right here but go see it through this link.

http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/cc57f410-9bb4-4c1c-bf9d-8944b00572e1



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails