Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blah day!


It is a rainy day here in CO and I think it is messing with everyone's chi or something like that. The boys are not the usual ball of energy that they usually are and the dog decided to destroy my cute red shoes and sunglasses. Bad Dog!!! So, I put them all in the family room and told them to veg. I am hoping that does the trick and we can have a nice dinner with  no shenanigans. I am talking to you dog! I finished knitting the booties, now I just need to felt them, maybe I should let hubby do it, he is really good at felting things by accident. (hee, hee!) These are the kind of days that I wish I would have made dinner yesterday, could reheat it, feed the kids, and veg right next to them. More of these to come this fall and winter, I guess.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails