Friday, August 13, 2010

Scarf crazed



Since the school year is starting next week. My thinking has been of autumn and scarves. I have tons of lovely sock yarn and a new lovely that I had to buy in Albuquerque. So rather than just petting all of these beauties. I have decided to make scarves or shawlettes out of them. I am starting with the Lace Ribbon Scarf on Knitty.
It is a delightful lace project and it was easy to complete 24 rows while boo-hooing over Imitation of Life (1959). I didn't drop one stitch while reaching for the tissues. I can not wait to keep going on this project. My yarn is orange-red and fades as it goes through the ball. I promise to put up pictures as I go. I swear!

Pattern: Lace Ribbon Scarf
Yarn:  Schoppel-Wolle, Zauberball, 1 skein = 460.0 yards fingering weight (yummy)
Needles: Size 2
Start-Finish: August 12, 2010-...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails