Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh Snap!

For those of you who don't know this about me I am an avid Young and the Restless fan. I have been for more years than I can count. I wasn't excited when they recast DARIUS MCCRARY , he was hot about 10 years ago, and he will never be Shemar Moore on any day.

                                                                        Malcolm Winters-Shemar Moore - the-young-and-the-restless photo

What I was really excited was to see that Y&R was bringing back the character Snapper who was played by David Hasselhoff. Never a heart throb for me but an interesting character.
David Hasselhoff Returns as Snapper!
Look for David Hasselhoff to return to Y&R to reprise his role of Dr. William 'Snapper' Foster, Jr. He is set to start taping shows in May, and returning to air in June. You won't want to miss it! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails