Thursday, April 29, 2010

Miss Jessie's

I may have gone a little crazy when ordering some hair products this afternoon. I am tired of my hair being tired and frizzy so I decided to get some Miss Jessie's. I ordered the 2oz sizes of each so that I can see which one is the one. I got some Curly Buttercream, Rapid Recovery, Super Sweetback Treatment and Curly Pudding.
Miss Jessie's Curly ButtercremeMiss Jessie's Rapid Recovery TreatmentMiss Jessie's Curly PuddingMiss Jessie's Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo

I am hoping to get one of those fantastic before and after pics that they have on their site. I am starting to like being able to play in my hair again, just need to feed them a little more water on a daily basis and I have not found a moisturizer that I like here in town.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails