Wednesday, March 3, 2010

True Leaves, and Loss

I started my seeds indoors a couple of weeks ago and they are really going, I transplanted the ones that had their true set of leaves and noticed today that I lost one, probably from "dampening off". It was an early loss but that doesn't make it any less sad. Now onto the next stages of grief and I hope that no others are thinking that they are not happy with the soil. Cross your fingers and wish them luck and blossoms. This is a great article from Sunset Magazine, How to start a flower or vegetable garden from seeds - Main - How to grow vegetables - Sunset.com. They give very straightforward directions and have clear pictures.

On to other topics, I found two great pieces of furniture on my travels on Wednesday and I have plans for them either in the living room or the family room. They need a good scrubbing and coat of paint.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails