Friday, March 5, 2010

Dragonflies

The Hubby and I have been painting the master bedroom's bathroom for the last six months. We have been taking turns painting walls and decorating as we go. It is still a work in progress but last week we added a couple of butterflies to liven up the room. 

It was a lot of fun to make the stencil and paint them up there together. I had to stand on the ladder in the shower because it was too small for my husband but he cut out the stencils and painstakingly held the paint so that I could hold onto the wall and make sure the lines were nice and crisp. I think he was so willing to do the grunt work so that I wouldn't make him paint the ceiling brown like the other three walls.

Now we need to get some towels to match and different lighting.


2 comments:

Torgo said...

I thought they were dragonflies. They're kind of a hybrid dragonfly/butterfly. For a flying insect, they're pretty.

Tiffany said...

Love it! You guys are so good, we'd have to pay someone just to do that LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails