Sunday, February 21, 2010

A year past and finally finished!

I finally finished my sister's Modern Log Cabin Blanket. I am so excited to put it in the box and send it off this week. I have to say that I will never, ever, ever make one of these blankets again. It was tedious beyond belief. Just knitting the garter stitch was excruciating and then having to pick up stitches (almost 235 one time) was painful. I will make more blankets just not this one again. Sorry Mason-Dixon knitting this has nothing against you, I just enjoy making things with more detail and shaping. I will have to go search Ravelry for the next blanket for my sis.

2 comments:

Mourot Family said...

Hi Mich is this your blog? If so I think it's great and the blanket looks mighty warm. What does one have to do to get on your "to knit" list?

Jackie M

Michelle-Nicholle said...

Just let me know what color and what you'd like and it is yours

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails