Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nimbus is finished!








I finished my nimbus in five days. It was great! Easy and really well written instructions. I was in lovely Orlando, FL and used my time very constructively. It was really difficult for me to work on the same project for that many days in a row. It started to take shape once I finished the back and left front. I could see that just a little bit more and I would be sewing it together in a couple of days. I like the length and color (I'll insert a picture of me in once I get the pics uploaded) .The only mistake that I made and now I am trying to rectify is that I forgot to put the button hole in. I think I could just let it stay open or find a really cool shawl pin that doesn't make me look grandmotherly.  These are some of the ones that I was considering:





  1. Pear Wooden Shawl Pin
  2. Sheep and Yarn Shawl Pin, Polymer Clay
  3. Dragonfly Pin in Oxidized Copper

I  love Etsy!  Let me know which one you think is the best! Shoot me a comment, let me know you are out there.

[@From :http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=nw0435 on Mon Feb 01 2010 19:58:58 GMT-0700 (Mountain Standard Time)]

[@From :http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/nimbus/nimbus.html on Mon Feb 01 2010 19:59:53 GMT-0700 (Mountain Standard Time)]

2 comments:

Maria said...

Ooh, I like that dragonfly pin!

Michelle-Nicholle said...

Thanks for dropping me a line. I got a dragonfly pin to finally go with the cardigan. It is copper and a lot the one from Etsy. I'll have to take a picture of it and post it up here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails