- Go on an all girl's trip and not talk about husbands or kids.
- Sew at least twice a week.
- Run a 10K.
- Pledge at least a 4 month commitment on Wardrobe Refashion.
- Wear earrings everyday.(Target ones count)
- Only work on opportunities that I really love.
- Bake more.
- Have more parties.
- Read more.
- Do not conquer the world. Yet!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Why not kill two birds...
Tomorrow I turn 30. (I almost typed an exclamation point, but just couldn't get myself to do it.) I decided to make my list of things that I want to do while I am thirty to also be my New Year's resolutions. Why not kill two birds with one stone, right?