Monday, December 14, 2009

Holidays--Get Ready, Get Set, Go!

I thought I would be good this year and start making my holiday gifts earlier than I did last year. It started out great, but then I hit a slump and now one week before I have to mail everything off in order for it to arrive I am scrambling to get things made and pulled together. I thought it would push me to get things done faster if I blog my status here. The trick is making the gifts anonymous so that those that they are for will not read about what I am making them before they get the gifts.

Day one:
I need to make crocheted hand towel hangers. I know what you are thinking already,but these will replace the ones this person already owns and I know for a fact that they use them because I have watched it for the last two years.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails