Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I got a new Brotha, I mean Brother

There he is. My new sewing machine. I got tired of swearing at my sewing machine of 12 years and I made a decision to break up with it. The only problem is that I have not broken it to the Euro-Pro. Please don't tell it. I want to let it down gently.




Brother CS-770 Computerized Sewing Machine

Item# 2756104
The C-S770 Computerized Sewing Machine is lightweight and portable- take your machine on the go. You can embellish projects with built-in decorative and quilting stitches. It has a built-in threading system which makes threading easy and a built-in free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves. Also has a drop feed for free-motion quilting and sewing. The CS-770 model is brightly lit with LED work area, has 40 built-in stitches and 77 stitch functions. Includes 5 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and quick-set drop-in top bobbin.The LCD Screen with computerzied stitch selections make it easy to read. This mode

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails