Saturday, October 3, 2009

Euro-Pro, Euro-No

For the past 12 years I have been using the Euro-Pro sewing machine and cursing like a sailor every time that the machine would either eat the fabric, the tension would adjust itself, or mysteriously strange things would happen to my projects. Finally, I have had it and I am getting a new sewing machine after the bobbin winder on the machine decided it had done it's time and would not wind bobbins anymore. It is bittersweet to get a new machine. Now the trouble is finding a machine that will meet my quilting and sewing needs. The search is on!!!

Euro Pro, EP150, Best Buy, 4 Pound, Tiny Sewing Machine, Drop-in Bobbin, 8 Stitch, Stitch Length, Reverse, Start / Stop &  Built-in Light, toThread, the Needle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails