Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dino's sing the blues


I need to finish this quilt up, I have been struggling to get started again. I started it before the sewing machine decided not to sew or wind bobbins anymore. Now that everything is running quietly and smoothly with my new Brother I need to get back on the horse and try again. This new machine even has quilting stitches already built into the machine. Sweet! all I have to do is sit down one of these evening and get rolling again. Problem is tomorrow Glee comes on and that make a good knitting night. No Babies, No Babies, No Babies (I mean Whamies)I'm not sure if you can see it but those Dino's are playing instruments!

2 comments:

SugarMama said...

I'm glad I found your blog, M-N! I don't think I knew that you sew (and knit). How cool, I'm a sewist also.

Michelle-Nicholle said...

We need to talk! I love your blog I going to go back and read it all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails