Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Delayed! What could be going on in Oklahoma City

I am on the way to Oklahoma City by way of Denver International Airport. I know you say why Oklahoma. Relatives? No. Reality makeover show? Nope. Because what happens in Oklahoma, stays in Oklahoma. True but not the reason either. I am on the way to work there because why else would this black girl travel to OK! Unfortunately I am stuck in Denver until 10:14 and probably will not get in until 1am. Fun!!!!! It wouldn't be so dismal except that I have not had a full night sleep in days. I am seriously sleep deprived and worried that I may end up in Tulsa instead of Oklahoma City if I fall asleep on the shuttle. Now don't get me wrong, these are probably fine and upstanding places to live and be from, I just don't think they are for me. We will see how my three day stay goes. Maybe I should set my phone alarm when I get on the shuttle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails