Sunday, March 22, 2009

I did it!

I took off the week before last and I got a ton done. Well not a ton of work at least. I got a lot of knitting done. I read a book, "Dew Breaker" by Edwidge Danticat, it was great and short. I have to do this more often. I had time to contemplate what I like about my work and what I don;t like. I spent more time with my husband who unfortunately but gratefully got a second job that same week and was busy working that week. It was funny I slowed down long enough to realize that I missed him while he was working. This must be what it is like when I go to work and he is at home. Interesting. I am back to work and studying this week and I have tried to take it slowly. I am starting a distance learning program and rather than trying to get it all done in one night I actually paced myself and took it slow. I am going to keep pacing myself and if you don't hear from me in awhile I got sucked back into the rat race.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails